Want to make the most of your money? We have people on hand to help you make your finances go further.
Northwards’ Money Matters Team
If you’re a Northwards Housing tenant, come down and meet the Money Matters team. they can:
• Advise you on the best way of getting affordable loans
• help you find the best gas/electricity deal possible
• check your benefits to make sure you are getting everything you are entitled too
• help you to budget and keep on top of your bills
• help you to open a bank account, which could improve your credit rating
You can visit the Northwards Money Matters team at your local Yes Centre at the following times:
Yes @ Briscoe Lane – Every Thursday, Drop in session from 10.00am – 1.00pm . Customers are seen on a first come first served basis.
Yes @ The Hive – Every Tuesday, Drop in session from 10.00am – 1.00pm. Customers are seen on a first come first served basis.
For more information about the money matters team you can visit:
If you need help with your finances but you are not a Northwards Housing Tenant, then you can attend our Citizens Advice drop in session at the following time.
Yes @ Briscoe Lane – Every Monday, Drop in session from 1.00pm – 3.30pm . Customers are seen on a first come first served basis.
Alternatively you can call their advice line on 03444 111 222.