Want to make the most of your money? We have people on hand to help you make your finances go further.
Manchester Credit Union
Do you need a bank account?
Do you want to borrow money at low interest rates, with no hidden charges, even if you have a low credit rating?
Or would you like a handy and safe way of saving and protecting your money?
Then look no further than Manchester Credit Union. Visit them at Yes HQ every Tuesday or Thursday, from 9.30am to 3.30pm. Find out more here: http://www.manchestercreditunion.co.uk/.
Mind Your Money
If you live in social housing, the Mind Your Money team can help you deal with debts, find ways to save money, open a bank account and more. Contact them for an appointment: 0161 227 1125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more here: http://www.citysouthmanchester.co.uk/mind-your-money
Northwards’ Money Advisors
If you’re a Northwards Housing tenant, come down and meet Sharon and Tracy. They can:
• Advise you on the best way of getting affordable loans
• help you find the best gas/electricity deal possible
• check your benefits to make sure you are getting everything you are entitled too
• help you to budget and keep on top of your bills
• help you to open a bank account, which could improve your credit rating
Visit them at Yes HQ (times TBC). Find out more here: http://www.northwardshousing.co.uk/moneyadvice/meet_advisor.htm