From next week, Monday 17 May you will once again be able to drop into our Newton Heath and Collyhurst Centres to use our computers!
Currently, you are only able to book a face to face appointment with a yes advisor. However, we have listened to you and realise that some of you need access to a computer with internet and a printer, to complete some important tasks such as :
- Log in or create a Universal Credit account
- Complete online job applications
- Access emails to print off important ID documents for College, University or Work
- Upload your CV to job search websites and job applications
- Revise for tests e.g. CSCS\PTS
For now, there’ll be only a small number of computers available for clients to use independently without any need of advisor support. So, it will be on a first come first served basis. Should you need to use a computer but need advisor support then please continue to book a face to face appointment instead.
Please contact us if you need any further information: call 0161 720 4090 or email us at email@example.com