The employer is an Education technology provider supplying software to schools.
They are currently looking for 2 x university graduates to join their small team as ‘Partner Marketing Executives’
All applicants must have strong communication skills and previous experience in a customer focused role is essential.
As a partner marketing executive, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Engaging partners & resellers with marketing content.
- Developing a good knowledge of internal systems, providing first-line support to resellers.
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build partner loyalty programmes, brand awareness, and partner satisfaction.
- Prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
- Work with different departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for a new partners, generating reports for IT and sales team.
- Updating the CRM system with data
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
For more information and details of how to apply for these positions, please send your CV to email@example.com ASAP.