BuzzStart Academy’s, Talent course is a free (zero cost), full-time 10-week work experience course programme designed to fast-track women (19+) in NW England (Greater Manchester, Liverpool, Cheshire, Cumbria, and Lancashire) into full-time employment with partner employers or employers of your choosing, and our team will train you towards winning interviews and landing your dream job. This is evidenced by the 35 women we helped secure high-quality digital specialist employment in the pilot delivery of, Talent 1.0.
Funded by the government’s Department for Education, Skills Bootcamps are flexible, accessible courses developed in partnership with employers to help people gain skills that are in demand in their local area and get a better job. The good news for this round is that you can be employed by a company anywhere in England, which increases your opportunities and scope of employment prospects. e.g. You might want to work for a specific company in London remotely.
Who is Talent for?
- Unemployed (covid displaced, career changing, returning to work mums)
- Women with self-employment aspirations
- Women who need practical portfolios of work experience to win interviews and land dream job
Pilot Success Outcomes:
- Inclusion: 100% women
- Diversity: 35% BAME
- Employment: 70% in high-quality digital specialist jobs
- Salary: average of £25k
- Mental health: 100% positive improvement in self-confidence and belief
- It's free (zero cost to participants)
- Trained by leading global expert Google and Facebook digital trainers
- Workshops with Consultants from Facebook and Amazon
- Guaranteed interviews for open job roles
Important notice before applying
We’ve spent countless hours designing the application website and creating the content to appeal to the right target audience. Therefore, it’s mandatory that you read it all from top to bottom before making an application. To ensure it’s the right fit for you and you’re the right fit for the programme.
Apply Now: https://buzzstart.learnworlds.com/home-talent-application-landing-launch