The employer is an education technology provider supplying software to schools. They are looking for an Accountant within company to look after their accounts.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns.
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Analysing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations
- Meeting and interviewing partners
- Managing workloads and deadlines
Work tends to be office based, with working hours often extending beyond the regular 8:00 am to 4: 30 pm.
For more information and details of how to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com ASAP.