Local Rugby Company are seeking to appoint an apprentice to work within a team of professional administrators with a wide range of skills. Possible prospects for progression to a permanent position for the right candidate.
What you WILL need to be successful for the role:
- GCSE Grade B/6 in English, minimum GCSE Grade 5 in Maths
- a confident individual, comfortable working within a team.
- organised with excellent attention to detail
- familiar with the Microsoft office applications Word, Outlook and Excel.
- hardworking and reliable
- good command of the English language, verbal and written
- adaptable, with a willingness to learn/develop
What you WON’T need for the role:
- to be good at sport
- possess a knowledge of Rugby League
- GCSE/A level in Sport
Principal duties will include:
- Supporting the department with programme delivery.
- Responsibility for maintaining athlete records for the department.
- Drafting of letters and documents in agreed formats within specified timescales.
- Having the ability to take actions in meetings as required.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Booking of travel, accommodation, and facilities.
- Diary management for yourself and others.
This role will see you working towards a Business and Administration Qualification at Level 3. This apprenticeship will develop your administrative potential and prepare you to progress within any organisation.
Working for the local rugby company will provide you with the opportunity to get involved with a wide range of exciting events. We are a united workforce, striving for excellence in all that we do. We are not a 9-5 organisation and encourage our team members to actively participate across all levels of the sport in a professional and respectful way.
Appointment will be made subject to a DBS check.
Deadline for applications 1 December 2020. Interviews for successful applicants will be held via video conference 9 December 2020.
For more information or details to apply, please email your CV to email@example.com (please put Administration Apprentice as the subject).