Brighter Beginnings Training* have won one of only 27 contracts in the North West to deliver traineeships to young people aged 19 to 24 years old.
How can a traineeship support and help young people into work?
- Traineeships are flexible training courses from 6 weeks to 6 months
- A work placement of at least 70 hours is integral to the training
- They offer a direct path to apprenticeship and employment
- Young people can keep ALL their benefits while undertaking this training
- They provide young people with the skills, experience and behaviours that employers are looking for
- Young people can change career path without risk of losing their benefits
Our Traineeship Programme areas:
- Early Years
- Health and Social Care
- Customer services
- Business Administration
Brighter Beginnings have a remote CEIAG session on their traineeships on Zoom tomorrow Wednesday 10/02/2021 @ 2:00pm followed by the opportunity to sign up for a February start!
If you are interested in attending the Zoom CEIAG Traineeships session, please email Alison Sheriston at Alison@brighterbeginnings.co.uk
Chef required new