LAB Online, free online 2-week confidence building course for unemployed 1 - 15 October
Do you know anyone how would benefit from developing their confidence in a supportive and creative environment? This could be the course for them!
LAB stands for Learn Achieve Believe and we aim to keep people connected, get them back into a routine and equip them with confidence and inspiration to move forward in their life.
As we are a theatre company our courses have been designed with a unique blend of creative challenges and tutor mentoring informed by ideas from educational psychology, NLP, CBT and forum theatre.
- Runs on Zoom over 2 weeks
- Monday - Friday 10am - 1pm
- £50 voucher and certificate on completion
LAB Online benefits:
- Digital Inclusion: builds confidence in working and presenting online; practice using devices and sending/receiving emails
- Employability skills: practice time management; working as a team; giving and receiving feedback; communication skills; goal setting; presentation skills
- Wellbeing: ease social isolation from the comfort of home; meet new people and make friends; sense of achievement and self-belief
- Progression: plan for next steps after the course; progression day to chat with other organisations and agencies; invited back for 2 Progress and Refresh sessions after the course is finished to share where up to and make new goals
Eligibility: need a Manchester borough postcode, aged over 19 (all ages above welcome), unemployed and right to live in the UK.
For more information or to refer someone to the course or a taster session please email their name, contact details and postcode to email@example.com