Trainee Site Logistics
Employer: Procure Plus Framework Contractor
Hours of work: Approx. 39 per week
Wage: Min wage for age
Training: NVQ Level 2
Accountable to: Site Manager
Main Purpose of Job: As a site logistics trainee you will report to the site manager and be responsible for keeping the site safe and materials. After qualification, you could progress to site supervisor.
- Safely set up and secure site
- Maintain a healthy, safe and secure working environment for self and colleagues
- Cleaning work areas
- Receiving deliveries checking for damaged or missing items
- Storing goods
- Keeping records of stock
- Keeping paperwork up to date
- Helping with Delivering materials to local sites
- Any other duties which specified by site manager
- Good level of fitness
- Good teamwork skills
- Ability to work quickly and well
- Ability to complete paperwork and count stock items
- An understanding of health and safety regulations
- Honesty and reliability
A willingness to work on a flexible basis.
A driving licence would be required due to the location of work.
Interested people are to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will then arrange an appointment for more information to be taken.