We're looking for a Senior Cyber Security Specialist to join our growing team as Lloyds Banking Group transforms into a leading digital organisation. You'll shape and influence security guidance and help ensure that change is delivered both securely and at pace.
This role sits within the new Cyber Product Assessment team, the core responsibilities are; shaping and developing test capabilities, assessing a broad range of cyber products, ensuring strategic alignment, facilitating vendor demos and POCs and supporting wider team with BAU activities.
We are looking for someone with skills and experience in these areas:
- Technical knowledge and broad understanding across Cyber Security domains
- Ability to confidently complete technical comparison of a number of Cyber Security products, both independently and working with the wider team.
- Experience in Cloud and ability to build pipelines for testing automation
- Awareness of Cyber Security trends, threats and Industry best practise
- Works effectively under pressure and to deadlines and has strong organising and delivery skills.
- Experience of managing and prioritisation of work to meet the requirements of change.
- Experience of working with a range of information to provide insightful analysis to key stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain & build relationships within the team and across other Group IT Directorates.